SARS CoV-2 SEMIQUANTITATIVE ANTIBODY
Authorized Healthcare Providers
For more information on CoVID-19 testing call us at 866-937-6652.
For CoVID-19 testing contact 866-937-6652 or fill out the form above.
If you think you have been exposed to CoVID-19 and develop a fever or other symptoms (cough or difficulty breathing) please call your healthcare provider for medical advice.
Important Patient Information:
- If you have symptoms of CoVID-19 we strongly recommend that you contact your healthcare provider before coming to a Xeron an ADL patient service center.
- Patient self-referrals (cash pay) – Cash or credit card – $52.00 test fee and $23.00 draw fee
- A doctor’s order is NOT required for CoVID-19 testing in NY.
- A credit card is required at the time of collection. Your designated credit card will be put on hold for any balance due in the event your insurance carrier does not pay for testing.
- A collection fee ($23.00) is due at time of sample collection.
- Xeron will accept the payment from your insurance company as balance paid unless there is a co/pay or deductible on your plan
- Please click here for Xeron accepted insurances.
For the most accurate information, please call our home office at 866-937-6652
- Xeron will bill the patients’ insurance provider, if the claim is denied the authorized card holder will be responsible for the test fee up to the amount of $75. A claim form is available to file with your insurance provider.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
U.S. Food & Drug Administration https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/counterterrorism-and-emerging-threats/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19
New York Department of Health https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home