Patients who have symptoms of COVID-19 are advised to contact your healthcare provider.
- For patients using insurance a doctor’s script is required.
- For patient self-referrals, there is no script required from your doctor the cost is $123 (including the collection fee). We accept: cash, check, money order, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, & American Express)
- NO APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY!
- Xeron locations and hours click here
- Xeron does NOT perform instant testing or provide mail-in kits
To ensure your time sensitive results are ready we suggest arriving 72 hours before your results are needed. Check your airline testing requirements.
Authorized Healthcare Providers
For COVID-19 testing requests, please contact 866-465-6763 ext. 0.
Nasopharyngeal & Nasal Mid-Turbinate Specimen Collection Instructions
General CDC Guidelines
Proper collection of specimens is the most important step in the laboratory diagnosis of infectious diseases. A specimen that is not collected correctly may lead to false-negative test results. The following specimen collection guidelines follow standard recommended procedures.
Nasopharyngeal (NP) Swab Collection Procedure
Nasal Mid-Turbinate (NMT) Swab Collection Procedure
For more information click the link below:
Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/vaccine-benefits/facts.html
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
U.S. Food & Drug Administration https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/counterterrorism-and-emerging-threats/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19
NJ Department of Health https://www.nj.gov/health/cd/topics/ncov.shtml
Pennsylvania Department of Health https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx
New York Department of Health https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home
Connecticut Department of Health https://portal.ct.gov/dph