Anti-infective TDM | Routine Reference Testing
Anti-infective Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (Ai-TDM)
Helping your ID and ASP team to optimize and individualize dosing in critically ill and high-risk patients. (Performed at our affliliate lab Atlantic Diagnostic Laboratories NY License #PFI5884)
Antimicrobial under-dosing has been linked to the development of resistance and increased morbidity and mortality. Active management of antimicrobial concentrations and exposures has been associated with improved outcomes.
In conjunction with Antimicrobial Stewardship Efforts against multi-drug resistant organisms including Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Staphylococcus aureus, we offer an expansive list of antimicrobial drug assays to help in the treatment of infections caused by antimicrobial resistant organisms.
Download the analyte catalog, test codes, and price list here.
Services available NATIONALLY:
- Expansive analyte catalog including substantial beta-lactam menu
- Exclusive use of LC-MS/MS technology for all antimicrobial assays
- provides high sensitivity with a very low limit of detection and quantification
- high specificity by detecting the signature mass‐to‐charge ratio
- Consultations available with a Critical Care Clinical and Infectious Disease Clinical Pharmacist
- Routine testing results within 24 hours of receipt of specimen
- STAT testing results within 8 hours of receipt of specimen
- Testing 24 hours / 7 days a week/ for 365 days of the year
- No sample batching (testing commences upon receipt of specimen)